I am four days away from the six week deadline from a query response. The publisher will rename nameless and I still could hear from them in the course of the next few days but the wait is brutal. I admit that I am more than nervous that the result will be a no.
This publisher doesn’t just produce quality works but works in all genres. It would mean a chance for a home for all my works to come but if its not meant to be then its not meant to be. However, here’s hoping!